Is it bad to say that I am enjoying having sick children....I know a mother shouldn't feel this way and my heart really does go out to them. The cough sounds horrible and we have gone through 4 boxes of tissue, the crying when we go potty (ok that one really is sad), the cry when she lays on her ear (that to is sad....but the good old antibiotic has kicked in now). So yes my heart goes out to them but really this has all meant TWO full days at home...not going anywhere (ok community council meeting and that was it) TWO full days to do laundry, dinner, bathrooms and sit down if I want to, read a book or two to the kids, chill and laugh, do puzzles, watch TV and even read Brads Mens Health Mag.(love it..not just the pics either, there is some great info in there) and oh so much more....ooohhh and the naps....drugs....they are a wonderful thing. So to my two little ones, I am sad you have coughs, but thank you for the excuse to just stay IN!
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Nope, sometimes you need an excuse to force you to do just that. I love stay home days :)
Post a Comment