Sleep....who needs it, I think it is overrated(I am totally saying that just to make me feel better). So we put Livvy up in our room on our couch in the beloved sleeping bad because she has a bladder infection and an ear infection, so it is easier to just have her with us than to go up and down fifty times a night. We also have Steeds camera monitor in there because his vaporizer is going and we have to keep his door closed, but still hear him. So last night around 3:00 I hear Liv say:
LIV: mom I really wouldn't want to be stuck in the desert
MOM: yeah
LIV: It's hot there and there aren't very many toys and I think I would be thirsty
MOM: yup
LIV: I would much rather be stuck on the beach.....there is water there and sand and you could make casltles and sand men and play with toys and swim and run and jump and....(the list went on and on)
MOM: yeah that would be better
No sound for about 5 min...............
LIV: OH NO.....There are SHARKS there...I don't know how to ride a shark! And Alligators and maybe Crocidiles...Mom how do you know the difference between an alligator and a croc...are they the same.
MOM: Wow really.....
and it went on and on and on! OH how awsome are the middle of the night conversations. This is why we finished the basement...each child has their own room....now they just need to stay there!
All the while Steed has a coughing attack and pretty much I am up for the rest of the day...that is why I say that sleep really is overrated. Good thing I get to stay IN today :)
Friday, January 29, 2010
Middle of the the night conversations...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
hahaha, i love this!! The things that go through Livvy's mind!!
Post a Comment