What a happpy content little boy. Steed has been so much fun. He loves his sisters as you can see this is what happened when Sydney was talking to him. I am smiling just as big because he slept for 9 staight hours last night.....YEAH Steedy boy....Keep it up!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
HaPPy bOy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Tammy - This little Steed Babe is SOOO stinking cute! I am soaking up his baby smell through the screen! I'm so glad you're having so much fun with him and enjoying the thrill of having a baby of a different sex!! Isn't it amazing?! So Fun!! Glad to hear that you've been busy having fun fall times and memories! Love you guys!
That is so cute... I miss him!
He is smiling and I haven't even seen it in real life! Love you guys!
Post a Comment