So the past few days I have been listening (rather spying) on Olivia while she is playing with her friends...mind you 99% of her friends are boys (thank heavens for Elli Harris...the 1%)
Well I over hear her saying to one of her "boyfriends"....so do you like me? and he says "yeah, I like you, your my friend"...then I hear Livvy say "I mean do you LLIIKKEE me" Then he just looks at her with a puzzled expresion. So I jump into the conversation and help this poor kid out. Then today I look out and she is hugging our other neighborhood boy with her head on his shoulder while he is playing his DS...
So my question is..is it wrong for your 4 year old to want boyfriends (worst than that she is totally two timing).
Answer: YES...no more disney channel for her!
(and no we are not teaching her how to pole dance...(hence the pic)
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Is iT wRonG....
Labels:
is it wrong
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment