Preparations are underway. It is Steeds big day on Sunday. For a bit I was overwhelmed with the "To Do" list, but I just realized that this will be the last baby blessing that we will have in our little family so I am going to enjoy every min. of it. They say it is a blessing for him, but I have decided that the blessing is all MINE! oh I love this boy!
Love this pic..thanks nicole (go to nicolecomptonphotography.com--she is awesome)
Friday, September 25, 2009
the BLESSING
Labels:
the blessing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
What a cutie. Hope all went well for Steed's blessing!
Congrats, Steed is beautiful!
Tammy! Steed is PERFECT! I can't wait to meet him. What a sweet boy! Love and miss ya!
Love the new pics. I can't believe how big he's getting. Heard the blessing was awesome. Sad to miss it.
angel baby! love this pic!
Post a Comment