Wednesday, August 12, 2009

EXcUseS...

Well it is time for bed and it is amazing all the things that all of a sudden come up...for example
"I am so hungry", "My toe hurts" (hence it didn't hurt 2 min while running around outside), "You said we could stay up late" (and this is at 11:00 pm), "My stomach hurts", "I'm scared", I need to go potty(again for the third time), oh the list can go on and on. Yes I believed I had heard them all...until tonight! All the girls are in bed and I thought I should just go and check on Liv one more time..sure enough the light is on.
MOM: What are you doing Liv?
LIV: Reading
MOM: Really...it's time to go to sleep
LIV: I am studing my scriptures mom...that is what we should do

So I take a closer look...sure enough she has her scriptures out...she is reading them upside down...but really does that matter when your 4.

So the lights went off and the crying began....Yes I am raising a spiritual giant....ok really I am raising a quick, smart thinking little punk. GOTTTA LOVE HER!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is hilarious! Gotta love 'em!

The Ballard's said...

I HOPE IT DOESN'T BOTHER YOU THAT I FOUND YOUR BLOG. I HAVE BEEN WITING FOR A POST. I HAD NO IDEA THAT YOU WERE HAVING A BABY. YEAH!! THAT IS FANTASTIC. I AM A SUCKER FOR MY BOY. BE CAREFUL OR YOU WILL END UP WITH A RUINED ONE LIKE ME. I CAN'T HELP IT HE GETS WHATEVER HE WANTS BECAUSE HE IS SO DANG CHARMING. SO FUN TO CATCH UP, FEEL FREE TO CHECK US OUT TOO.

The Ballard's said...

wASN'T IT ANGIE'S LITTLE GIRL THAT STOOD ON THE BENCH DURING SACRAMENT (WHILE JAMES WAS THE BISHOP) AND BELTED OUT I AM A CHILD OF GOD? TOO FUNNY. MY JAKE SAID HE WAS ALLERGIC TO JESUS. ATLEAST YOURS IS READING THE SCRIPTURES.