Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The 1st Day...mixed emotions

The first day of school is already here and it truly makes me think how fast time really goes. I was remembering Sydneys first day of kindergarten and we had just moved in our first house here is South Weber, Audrey was 2 and I thought that I was going to die while she was at school. I of course put her on the bus and then followed it to school. Well five years later...I am putting them on the bus and then following it for some cute pics in their class rooms (some things just have to stay the same...I must say lugging a car seat and a 4 yr old around was not so much fun...but it was worth it)

Audrey is so excited for her new building and they both are SO excited for their teachers. Olivia on the other hand misses her sisters. Me I miss them too, but I love when they run in and tell me all about their day as we sit at the counter eating ritz crackers, cottage cheese and salad supreme (this is what my mom always had waiting for me after school...Tradition...gotta love it)

1 comment:

melissanothum said...

I know exactly what you mean....I love you! Your girls look beautiful as always!