Thursday, August 6, 2009

He is HERE...& we are in HEAVEN

Welcome Steed Bradley McDougal...
He is finally here and we are having the best time ever. Who knew the fourth time around could still hold as much excitement, love, and total happiness! I thought that going back into the baby world would be hard for me...but I am loving every min. of it (even in the middle of the night, when I have had no sleep and am changing his pjs for the 3rd time) Steed is such a content baby...he sleeps through everything (even his circumcision) Everything went really good with the delivery. Steed was born Tuesday July 21st (one week early..yeah for me) and he weighed 8.06 lbs and was 20 inches long. He was one of our smallest...but it is fun to have a small baby for a while (since he is our last I think I will want him to stay small for some time)
The girls are loving him...they really are amazing help and it is so much fun to watch them experience a little brother. The other day when Brad was changing Steed's diaper, Audrey asked if that big swollen thing would fall off just like his belly button...hence to say-he may need that big swollen thing in the future. We are learning how to be fast with the diaper and we also found out that vasoline and pee don't mix (thanks Nicole for the heads up)
Well to sum it up we are in HEAVEN and he is AMAZING! Thank you to everyone who has helped us with such a wonderful time in our lives...the dinners have been so good and have helped out so much and all the fun "boy" gifts are so cute! The support from all of our family and friends has been SO amazing.
We will keep you updated on Mr. Steeds first experiences....WOW CAN LIFE REALLY BE THIS GOOD!
PS...aren't the photos amazing...Thanks to my two good friends Nicole and JeNeal...Steeds first photos are unbelievable....thank you girls-your the best!

3 comments:

Donahoe Family said...

Tam, you are making me questions things! 4th is fun? Going back to the baby world is fun?? Really?! Do I need to rethink my decision? :)
Glad you are having so much fun over there, I can't wait to give him a hug! He is sooo sweet! I am so very happy for you guys! The pics are amazing!

Sarah said...

So happy for you guys! These pics are adorable! Seeing his room makes me want to come see the rest....I'm sure your house is just as fun throughout! Help me!! Enjoy that little one for me!

Chris Carlston said...

Oh BOY!

Congrats McDougals! Super Cute and I hope willing to play with our little (and I mean little!) Piper up at the cabin!

-Chris, Amber & Piper