Well we have known for a while now....(but need to record the amazing news) After 3 wonderful, pleasant, clean, responsible, pretty mellow, beautiful little girls....it is time to have a BOY!
It took me a little bit to really have it sink in, but I am starting to change my way of thinking and I actually look at boy stuff (for a min) until I head over to the girl stuff.
Some people say that it is about time that I get to experience a boy and all the energy that comes with one...we'll see how I do.
Brad and I are excited, but I don't think that it will really hit us until he is here and we get to experience something so different than what we are used to. This will be a whole new world for me (I have never even experienced a brother)-hopefully I will figure it out!
The girls are so excited and can't wait until he is here. We are starting to get rooms moved around and organizing closets and such! Livvy loves to talk to him...all day. I pretty much walk around with her yelling into my tummy "HI Steed...it's me O-L-V-I-A...."yo sistor" (that is how she says it...still working on our "R" sound)
Well we have 16 more weeks to go and he is starting to move around like crazy...it is fun...but also fun to know that he will be our LAST!
We are excited Steed Bradley McDougal....to get to meet you....until then we will be pretty busy!



5 comments:
WAHOO!!! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats! Don't worry - boys are easy...for awhile! ha ha ha
You will do fine - and you will have tons of fun doing it!!
Yeah! Congratulations and welcome to my world of boys!!! And yes, you should be afraid, very afraid! Nah, you'll love it - they're so fun!!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you! Hope all continues to go well! Hope you're feeling better! Sounds like it if you are in the nesting mode!!
You are going to be an awesome boy mom!! At least you will have 3 great helpers! I can't wait to take some pics of him. Do you want your girl's soon??
Tammy- I am so excited for you! Little boys love their Mommies. They are so wonderful. Don't get me wrong I love my girls, but there is something about a little boy. Man he is going to be spoiled at your house. Congrats!
Post a Comment