Friday, April 10, 2009

IKEA

I asked the girls what they wanted to do while we were on spring break and their only response (yelling and smiling) was IKEA! So off we went yesterday with Grandma, Curtis, & Healys for our all day IKEA moment!

First we had to stop off for lunch at noodles & company the girls loved it but couldn't wait to get onto the shopping!
We had a good time going around and looking at everything.....for 5 hours! Yes 5 hours later we walked out of the door with purchases in hand (don't be fooled-their yummy chocolate cake got us through the first half and then the cinnamon rolls took us the rest of the way home until we finally reached the check out)

We picked up some good stuff for Steed's room

And a few other things...like a giant turtle to sit in the corner of his room....this boy stuff is prettey fun!

I also picked up his rug from PB kids...love that place


Lots of fun stuff to choose from...just hope it all works together.

YEAH for spring break...thanks girls for the fun time! Now we are off to play with the McDougal cousins all day today. OH I can't wait until SUMMER....NO SCHOOL!

1 comment:

Amy Buff said...

Are you naming your son Steed? Oh I loooove that name, that always has been on my boy list of names! Oh well, we are Howells after all and multiple names is what we do. How FUN!