Yesterday Liv came up on my bed and said
"Mom, do I write with my right hand?"
and I said "Yep...you are so smart"
and then she said
"Well then what do I do with my wrong hand", as she held up her left hand. It took me a min., but I finally got what she was saying. So yes at our house we have a right hand and a wrong hand (do you think I preach about right and wrong a little too much)
So yes Grandpa Dave and Meg you guys use your wrong hand according to Livvy J.
Friday, January 30, 2009
A wRoNg and A rIgHt
Labels:
right and wrong
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
who is this child?
love her!
haha! That kind of reminds me of when Syd said that my bro chose the left instead of the right. Remember that? :)
I'm left handed too! Same with Chris and Abby, the Carlston love the wrong hand!
Post a Comment