Thursday, January 8, 2009

Blog...whats that

Well here is the reason for not knowing what my blog is anymore....

YEAH we are so excited...the girls can't wait. Thanks to them I have the best nurses on the block. I sure am glad that I got to experience 3 good pregnancies, because if they were all like this one I think we would have only had one child.

We are about 12 weeks and things seem to be going just fine...we are excited to have #4! Change is in the air....

11 comments:

Frankman's said...

That picture is AWESOME!! I love it! I'm so excited for you! Your dad said you haven't been feeling well, I hope you get feeling better soon!!

Lindsey said...

4 is a nice round number. I'm so excited for your family, lucky for you your girls are big enough to be big helpers. Hope you start feeling better.

twice as nice said...

You look awesome in that pic, you have not gained a pound! Keep up the good work sis!
Love ya!

Sarah said...

WAHOO!!! Sounds like your Christmas was like ours! We're only 4 weeks behind you....and I'm with you on this thing....#4 has been more sickness than any of the others! Is it age? Cause I have one of each, so I know it's not a change in the sex! Maybe it is for you though!! Congrats! I'm happy for you!

The Donahoe Family said...

Whoa Tammy - you finally listened! (I remember the conversation at the party last summer)That is so exciting! Good for you! My pregnancies were all like that - it's amazing we had 3! It is awful, I hope you start feeling better soon. Hang in there! As you know, the payoff is worth it!

ceryl said...

Congrats Tammy! You are such a cute mom. I can't wait to see how stinkin' cute this one is. I hope you start getting past this sick yucky stage soon.

Michelle said...

Hi Tammy,
I just had to say Hi. I found your blog through Mindy and Brian's. Michelle Reeves Olsen...you used to live down the lane from us!!! You are so cute and always so sweet and nice. Congrats on # 4 and I hope you and your family are doing well!! Take care! Jill said she saw you over Christmas sometime!! :)

twice as nice said...

hi tammy hows your baby? is it hurting? I don't know! love your favorite neice ellizabeth curtis

Hillary said...

So happy for you Tammy! I feel your pain though. So I bet it's a boy! It is amazing that when they finally arrive, you forget how long the 9 months was. Hope you feel better soon. Missed you guys last week, hope it was fun. HIll

angie said...

Hey Tam, cute pic, hope you're feeling a little bit better. Loves and Kisses...Ang

The Teeples Times said...

Yeah!! Congrats! Sorry to hear you're not feeling well ;( Hopefully now that you're in your 2nd trimester it will get better. Congrats!!