I just have a shout out to my beautiful niece Erica. Not only is she an amazing volleyball player..she is beautiful inside and out. Erica has been offered a full ride scholarship to UVU for volleyball. Yeah I am talking tuition, books, housing (in an apartment)and food etc. That is so awesome and she deserves everybit of it. We got to go to her "Signing Party" last night. Her shcool colors are green so we all wore green and ate green food and celebrated Erica's future. Erica we are so proud of you (all 73 inches of you... yes that would be 6ft.1in.) and to think that I used to hold you and carry you around. Wow!
Good Job babe....we love you!!



5 comments:
Yeah Erica, you such an amazing person and a wonderful example to the little one's. They all want to be just like you!
We love you
Way to go Erica! All of your years of hard work have paid off. You are so stinkin cool! I'm so glad I know you! Congratulations!!! This is only the beginning , I'm sure, of what you will accomplish
Thats cool!! 6 footer huh!! Tall, skinny, cute girl!!!
Hey Tam! haha, thanks for your post...i look...great...(HA!) I had a really good time Saturday! Thanks for coming, and thanks for all of your support! I love you guys! :)
Erica, you rock. You do look great. We are so excited for you and proud of you!! Love ya Angie
Post a Comment