Thursday, November 13, 2008

Did we miss so much...back then

I don't know if my memory is fading...well it is a little, but looking back on elementary school I don't remember having so many days off. And not only missing them completley, but to have early out for one whole week during parent teacher conference...I mean really. OK I do love my kids and its great to have them home, but don't they need to be in school as much as we did (so they can be as smart as their mother :) It is also cramping my christmas shopping. Oh well...I guess I will stop complaining and go shopping!!!

2 comments:

Tebbs Times said...

Dude, you could be off track for the whole month of Dec. like mine are!! Holy crud!!

ceryl said...

Next week will be a welcome change, you know kids rolling off the bus around 4:00 thats 2 more hours of get a million things done time! You know we have a lot to do for 12 days of Christmas, by the way I'm so stinkin happy to have all your ideas come my way.