Well the whole weekend was hers....Our little mini Audg is getting older! Happy Birthday sweetie, we love you so much. This was such a fun weekend..Dinner @ her fave place-Applebees (really since when is their food so bad) and then a full day of HSM3. We took a group of her friends to go and see High School Musical 3. I cried..yes i just admitted that I cried..I loved it!!
All the kids, moms and even the dads that were with us liked it as well (yes Brad you did admit you thought it was good:). Thanks Audrey for letting us enjoy this day with you. Lots of girls, pink, giggles, and dancing...love all of the dancing. This party was in Audrey's words "way fun".
It was fun having all of the Howells over for sunday night dinner. Families are the best...the support and love just gets bigger every day. Thanks guys for helping finish out her birthday weekend.
Audrey you are so sweet,kind,loving, giving, patient, obedient, funny and always helping out any way you can. You have always been my quiet one, but your actions speak loudly. Thanks for bringing such a good feeling into our home. I love you so much and am proud of all that you do. I am so glad that we are love buddies...and just so you know I think that Troy is "sooooo cute" too.
Happy Birthday..Love you babe.



2 comments:
Hey I found you! Your blog is so cute and your family too...
I'll see you at the party!
Dear Audrey,
You are a sweet angel and We love you so much, You are so beautiful and so kind to everyone! Always be kind and think of others just like you do and you will be very happy your REAL mother love's you so much
love aunt kiki
Post a Comment