WOW...It is cold...but beautiful!! Sydney is our sassy little mermaid with her side kick "star fish aka Audrey"
Brad, Sydney & Audrey had so much fun (poor Livvy Jane was down for a nap and didn't wake up until they were back inside..and she has no idea she missed out on all that fun). I was on Hot Cocoa duty and while I was in I could just hear these giggles. The girls had SO much fun...making a snow fort and snow figures, and then Brad called me out in a panic and said "Tammy, where is Audrey" and then I see this...




3 comments:
That's alot of snow, we didn't get quite that much!!! What a good BRAD the DAD! I can totally hear them laughing!
We were up in Ogden on Sunday for Doug and Tausha's baby blessing..you guys got pummled up there with snow!! I wish I liked snow:) Speaking of snow, you guys planning a holiday party? I can help, if you need!!
Yes... this is why we live in Arizona! :)
Post a Comment