Well it came to an end to fast this year. I don't know about anyone else, but this summer went way too fast! Maybe it is because the spring was so cold or maybe we just had too much fun...you know how time flies when you have to much of that~Well whatever the reason it is now time for the season of closing the cabin. We had a good time watching conference (the girls loved the conference packets), drinking hot cocoa, learning all that we should be doing, and just being together. This is one of my Favorite times of the year! We had so much fun this year making some awesome memories up there. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Howells for all that you did for us this year. Then clean...clean...clean until the cabin is all closed up (sad moment)
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Conference..Cousins..Closing
Labels:
Conference
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
nice pictures! It was a fun weekend!
:( Talk about FAST! I can't believe it's October. I really missed going up for conference! It looks and sounds like it was so fun! The cabin is a beaut!
Post a Comment