Friday, September 19, 2008

Guess What...I'm getting maRRied


So I am just laying in bed...past when I should (sorry Jen F. there is something wrong with my alarm clock..he slept in too), anyway I am just laying there enjoying the moment of the morning and i hear my favorite sound...little feet. I love that sound and I know that one day it will be gone. So in comes Liv with 3 blankies, and 3 stuffed animals and all she says is "snuggle". Oh I love that morning face and hair it's the best, so I say oh livvy I love you so much and she takes her little hands and puts them on my face and says " I love you so much mommy...I know lets get married." So it's a plan today we are getting married, she might let Brad come too she is still thinking about it. Another good start in the morning..Thanks Libby J.

5 comments:

Abby said...

I love that story! Little kids are awesome because they love so purely. Your girls are getting so grown up! Hope things are going well with you and your fam and that we can see each other again soon.

The Teeples Times said...

That is precious! You'll be glad you have that story written (or typed in this case) down. What a sweet girl

Kristen said...

I love that when I first saw the picture I though it was Audg-Paudg (that's what she is at our house). I had to triple take to make sure it really was Liv. I'm still not fully convinced, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I love the sound of little feet in the morning, but only after like 7am. Anytime before that and I'm not a very nice mommy:)

Kristi said...

Hey Tammy McDougal! Just came across your blog while blog hopping. Funny we both ended up in South Weber. I'll see ya around school.

melissanothum said...

I love that you helped me remember to love the little things.....she is so funny, I love it
Love you sooo much tam!