Thursday, September 18, 2008

oLiViA


There is a first for everything and Liv was so excited for this day to finally be hers. She was so excited for the first day of pre-school and being the great mother that I am, I ruined it by being late to pick her up and not sending her with a picture of herself for her "Me Flag". Well miss Julie had her pick out of a magazine what picture would most remind her of herself (and of course if you know livvy at all you will appeciate what she chose) yes in place of where her picture should have gone...she picked a picture of a cute little black boy coloring. Only Liv...Well she did say that she had a great time and wants to go back. So Liv even though your the third child, I do love you and will do my best to remember that I do need to bring you home from preschool.


The kids got to bring their name to school and we decorated it with a something that started with that letter. So we chose orange for O, Lizard for L, icecicles for I, Violet for V, Insects for I and America for A. She loves it (even though I was in pain due to the hot glue gun, after all of these years you should remember to not touch the glue while it is hot..funny thing (thanks Mel & Nicole for the good time)
Well Olivia this is really hard for me, all alone for 1hour & 45 min two days a week, it's Killing ME, but you have to grow up I guess, just do it slowly. Love you Liv...your the BEST!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Tammy.....looks like it's time for another one! Olivia is so cute...how does time go so fast? Can you imagine how it will be when we really are alone all day, every day? The thought makes me so sad...I'll probably kidnap my grandkids! As for that magic medicine...I've got to hook up with you. Course, if you saw it today, you'd wonder if anything would help! It's tripled in size, I can now see my upper lip in my peripheral vision...how pathetic is that? I will call you soon...take care!

twice as nice said...

My sweet baby livey!!! I can't decide if she needs to be the baby forever or if you need another, I guess you have to talk to brad about that one! I love you Livey loo hoo!
Love KIKI