OK -- ready to laugh your head off. Brad and I are staying updated on one of the funniest blogs that I have ever seen..it is http://www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/ It totally makes fun of all of us crazy Utah mom bloggers...it is good to laugh about ourselves every once in a while. Notice how different words are spelled and all of the little things on the sides. Hope you enjoy it as much as we have...maybe we just don't get out enough!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Hey Tam! Those weirdos or whoever they are seriously are funny! That's a great blog! hey, I do want to know how to change the order of the songs on my player, so let me know when you can! love ya!!
Tammy- Its sad when you find yourself in this site. What to do? I think hanging out with you hygiene friends give quite a few laughs too! It was fun to see you again. Keep posting and check us out! Hill paulsen5.blogspot.com
Funny, what you been up to???
Tammy....this is awesome...I was so glad to run into your blog!! I think of you guys often...especially when we drive though South Weber! I hope all is well...hopefully you got my message on your phone! This will be a fun way to keep in touch...I added you to our list so I can check in every so often! Come visit us....we're twins!! burkehappy5.blogspot.com Take Care. We all need to get together and catch up! Stop by next time you're out here! Sure love ya....you are still as beautiful as ever! Cute family!! Love ya, Sarah Burke
Tammy! I stumbled across your blog, I have no idea how. Your family is adorable and you look so cute! Email me so we can catch up rochelebarker@gmail.com
So funny and yet so true!! Good one!
Post a Comment