Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Corn dog anyone?

Olivia is her own little person..She has made us laugh ever since she came into our family. She is 3 going on 10.
Latley we have been getting ready for school by shopping, going to school registration and just talking about everything this next year will entail. Well Audrey is very excited for first grade and thinks that it is pretty cool that I know her teacher Mrs. Quarnberg.
So last night we are all sitting on the couch and Baylee (my neice) is with us and she is talking to the girls and Liv has to make sure that she is in the convo so she is telling all about school and says how Audrey has the best teacher and her name is Mrs. Corndog! This child is priceless...thanks for the laughs Liv...your great. We will keep you posted on how great a teacher Mrs. Corndog..oh I mean Mrs. Quarnberg is!

2 comments:

Fishers said...

Hey Tammy, it's Marnae. I linked to your blog from Kristen's. Your family is darling. I haven't seen your girls forever. They are so cute and getting so big! We need to get all of us together and go to lunch.

twice as nice said...

livy, livy, livy, who the heck are you? We love you and think you are the cutest 3yr old EEEver!