Friday, August 8, 2008

Nine,9,nueve,neun,neuf,nove

Happy Birthday Sydney! Thanks for being one of the most precious blessings I could ever have. You make my life better. Thanks to you I have learned about me. You have taught me how to love, teach, learn, appreciate....and so much more. Thanks for being my guinea pig, I am sorry that I do have to learn how to be a mother on your expense. Thanks for understanding and loving me anyway. Thanks for being my friend and forever love buddy!

But seriously your Nine...and I am your mother! Only older people have a nine year old, I mean really!
Thanks baby for the past NINE years....
The Day started out with breakfast in bed. Olivia and I made you a dunkin egg, toast, bacon
strawberries & sugar, yogurt and cinnimon muffins. We couldn't decide, so we just made it all (Olivia loved it, she even served it with a balloon and flower! Then off to the movie and shopping (no pics). The girls loved every min of this. They all three had their purses and were all fancied up...oh to be young again. Thanks Curtis's for joining the fun! Then to end the day Brad, Sydney and I went to Chilis and Lagoon..(thanks Muellers for entertaining the other two, your great). It was really fun to have one on one with Sydney, she is growing up and I am so excited to be a part of it. LOVE YOU SYDNEY!
But the very most exciting was the SURPRISE birthday party that I planned for her. We invited 14 of Sydney's friends...We planned for her to go to her friends to play and when we brought her home...16 girls (including her two sistas) screamed "SURPRISE"...she totally jumped and her mouth would not shut. Of course there is me crying because I was so excited for her...oh I loved it.
They had a fun night of games, pizza, crafts, movie and popcorn! It was so much fun! Thanks Audrey for helping me so much with this party and also for keeping your lips zipped.




4 comments:

Donahoe Family said...

OMG - we ARE old! I couldn't believe that Josh turned nine this month too! I can't even begin to think about where all the time went! Sounds like Syd had tons of fun! A surprise party is such a great idea - haven't tried that yet!

The Teeples Times said...

First of all, I can't believe Sydney is 9! Second of all, wow, what a great mom you are to plan all of that for her!! Hope her day was wonderful. I think you have all girls for a reason:) (So you can spoil them).

The Bells said...

Wow! I can't believe Sydney is 9! It amazes me every day how fast time flies by! I love and miss you guys!

Care said...

Syd is so photogenic!!! I especially love the opening picture on this post.

Emi loved this party - she had so much fun