It has been so much fun having the girls off of school. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed the lazy mornings of snuggling in bed and not having to rush and do heads of hair, get water bottles, collect all the back pack items, make beds, eat breakfast, and rush to the bus. As I was watching this morning I got a little choked up as all three girls are snuggled on the couch in a big blanket with there legs and arms wrapped around eachother. There is nothing better than sisters...I do know because I have the three best sisters in the world...and I am additionally blessed by having four awesome sister-in-laws. So shout out to all the sisters...LOVE you guys all a ton!
And to my girls...remember how lucky you are...there is nothing better than a sister!



3 comments:
cute!
Totally agree, I love my sisters. I'm so glad I got my two girls so they will have each other!
ohhhh you make me cry! you are the best i love you!!kri
Post a Comment