Thanks, Thank You, Thankful...tis the season of Thankfulness!
What can I say, I love this time of year. This is my FAVORITE holiday, and it is not because it is my birthday (well that is fun too), but it is a time to reflect, be with those you love, eat, and just be!! It was so much fun I didn't even take one picture. Here are a few things that come to my mind that I am thankful for:
1-Brad...I just love the boy
2-Motherhood...love it, it does have its moments, but still love it
3-PB &J! on toast...best breakfast ever (next to left over pumpkin pie)
4-Viva paper towels...just buy them and try them (you can use them as wash clothes too-they are the best)
5-Heated seats in the Tahoe...yummy
6-cell phones...what did we do without them
7-Little girls...
8-2 year olds...love to see them discover life, learn our crazy language, and pronounce words (especially "I lub you")
9-Holding hands...I love to hold hands-it is a great connection
10-after Thanksgiving sales...maybe not fashion place at midnight, but the $200 saved at costco was great.
11-Sisters...
12-Potterybarn (o.k. it probably shouldn't be on the list, but their is something about it that I just love)
13-Parents...love them
14-In-laws...hopefully we are not driving them crazy-and they can still be thankful for us.
15-Vitamins...
16-Wart doctors...love ya Dr. Flitton
17-School teachers...
18-Clean sheets...
19-HEALTH...
20-music...
21-blogs...
22-bandaids...icepacks...or a momm'ys kiss that fixes it all
23-Sundays...
The list could go on and on, but it is bedtime...oh yeah I am grateful for bedtime!
I JUST LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR! p.s. houses, I love houses that are almost finished, by the way we got carpet today and permission from the city to move stuff in...let the organization begin!!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
A great blog! What a fun documentation of reality as it seems in 2007. Yeah for you guys.
love,
Aunt Taffy
Post a Comment