Sunday, October 28, 2007



Hanna Montana...here we come!!
It was sooooo totally AWESOME. This was a chance in a life time. Six little Hanna crazy fans, three excited mothers and three overly joyed fathers, and one suite....life doesn't get better than that!!! It all started at 1:00 with lunch at the California Pizza Kitchen, then off to the pre-Hanna concert party. There were hundreds of people (lots of little girls and crazy mothers...we were not among the crazy mothers, I would just call it young at heart and totally loving it). There was a big raffle and out of all those people Sydney won...yes she won a totally awesome singing toothbrush (sings "Best of Both Worlds" for 2 min..who knew that her mother was a dental hygienist). It even came with an autographed post card from Miley (of course when they called her number, she had gone to the bathroom, but luckily for her good little sis, we still got her prize.)
The concert started out with the Jonas Brothers...they are so dang cute. Then it happened...
Hanna Montana LIVE...I don't know who was more excited the girls or us MOMS.

I don't know..Brad enjoyed himself (he had fun watching his little monkeys go crazy)
It was so loud the enthusiasm was so contagious!!! I'm not sure if Audrey and Madi had more fun sitting on the front row looking down or if they liked just dancing in the suite better.
We all had so much fun...we will remember it forever!!
We then were off after the concert to Lagoon to enjoy a tiring evening of Fright Mares!! What a day. A little girls dream day that's for sure! (and a Moms too)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Hannah Montana...WOW. Can't say that I even knew who she was before all this concert mania, but I'm glad the girls had fun.

Anonymous said...

My goodness, you guys do things in style! What fun! It makes me tired to read all the goings on. Yeah for your family!
love, Aunt TAFF