Friday, May 23, 2008

All I can say is "I will try"...

I will try this again! Now that life is a little easier maybe blogging could be apart of it. So much is going on and has past...so for the first few posts it maybe a little bit of a catch up. We love that we are moved into our new home, Brad did such a great job-it is awesome! Here are the top ten exciting things that are going on or have gone on in the McDougal home:
1-Brad and I had an awesome time in Brazil




2-Olivia turned 3(watch out)


3-Sydney had Narnia day at school


4- Audrey lost another tooth (& the tooth fairy forgot to come for 2 days..that silly little tooth fairy-what is her deal)

5-Olivia has mastered the 4 wheeler

love the boots
6-Lagoon here we come(bulgy the whale Olivia is back)
7-We are putting in a yard (pain but exciting)
8-The cabin will be opened this weekend
9-2 wks until Lake Powell
10-School is almost out! YEAH
Lots of fun!!! Life is great...but we really want the warm sunshine!
Here is the quote for the day:
"The grand essentials to happiness
in this life are something to do,
somthing to love, and something to
hope for." Joseph Addison

sorry about this pic, it won't delete(crazy Aslan)

No comments: