One girls day out shopping with mom
Morning shopping with Grandma Elsie for "HER OWN SCRIPTURES"
Shopping, dinner, and a movie with Grandma Carole
Breakfast in bed
Dinner at Chilis with the fam, G&G mcd, G howells & megs
4 yards of fabric
3 days of sewing (for me)
13 cake mixes, 39 eggs, 16 cups water, 5 cups oil=13 giant size cupcake cakes
13 cake mixes, 39 eggs, 16 cups water, 5 cups oil=13 giant size cupcake cakes
Tons of sprinkles....and a major vaccuum job
9 little friends for a "Baking Birthday Party"
WOW....what a birthday Audg...and you are worth every bit!
We love you so much...thanks for making our lives better!



5 comments:
You've got to show the amazing cupcakes you spent forever making. You are a FUN mom! Way to go Tammy!
Nice....could you be any cuter? Holy cow! What a stinking fun Birthday party!! You are the best Mom! I love your house....want to see the whole thing....INVITE me over! :) I want to build again, but don't want to leave my neigborhood....maybe I'll just tear down and start over! :)
you are out of control Tam!!! I love it! Happy late late Bday aug...we love you and we will see you all soon
the last comment was from me...i didnt realize that rob was logged on...oops
Happy Birthday Audge I love you so much!!!
Love,
Kaity
Post a Comment