This weekend was full of the starting of Christmas...Decorations, shopping, fixing christmas lights, Christmas Tree Jubilee, Wish lists, Music, and actually hanging out just with my little family of five. Brad even sat down for more than half an hour. We played the wii, war and watched movies. This is what the season is all about...the comfort of your home, the blessings of a family and memories that I will hold in my heart forever.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You have such a cute little family, and are such a great mom. Sounds like a fun holliday.
I have to agree with you!
life at our house has changed just a little, but it has been so nice to sit and enjoy the Holidays. I hope to see you next week, we will see how I am doing.love Hill
cute...all the talk about family and such and your really cute pictures and your really cute back ground, I guess you are just really cute! love ya
Post a Comment