A month ago (I know, a little slow on the post), my Dr. sent us girls to L.A. for the weekend (Yes, he did come along..who could miss out on this?)
Tom & his wife MaryJo, Haley (his daughter, also our assistant), Marci-our other assistant, andAmy & I (Hygienists), all boarded our plane for a wicked weekend!!!


Yes, some a little more tired
then others!
We had so much fun, we got into our mini van and hit the road to Laguna Beach.
Our hotel was just off the beach, oh let me tell you-I could get used to listening to the beach all night long (I am afraid that a sound machine will have to do for now)
We all got dressed in our "GREEN" & "BLACK" for the show...On the way we had to listen to the music and get all pumped up.
We ate at a fun pizza place right off Hollywood & Vine, then off to the show. All I can say is WOW! Wicked is so amazing, the music the costumes, the threatre, all of it was great!
On our way out after it was over, we were walking to our car, and we walked right past were the cast comes out...it was great, we got to meet Elfaba, Glinda, Boc, and the Principle of Shiz (I forgot her name), they were so nice and so small, it is amazing how much sound can come out of such little bodies.
Then we stayed up until four talking just like teeny boppers...it was great!
The next day we lounged on the beach all day, reading, walking, snapping shots and just totally relaxing...then to the yummiest restraunt for dinner (pasta, pizza, anything you name it). It was good, then we shopped and walked along laguna for a while...live band, light breezed and lots of laughs...good times I say, good times.
We ended up going to the Grove on our last day and ate at the Cheesecake factory. It was such a fun time...Thanks again Tom-your GREAT! and p.s "don't sweat the small stuff".



2 comments:
nice shirt, really good pics! you are hot
Awesome!! I am glad you found our blog!! I am excited to keep in touch with you guys and to see what fun things your cute family is up to!! We are so sad we missed your party...i hope you guys plan another one that we can actually make it to...thanks for all your efforts to get averyone together on occasion!!
Beautiful family!!!
Post a Comment