Off to the fireworks we go! It was a BLAST! Setting out the blankets, eating candy, playing w/cousins, catching up with everyone...all of this lasts about one hour. Then it starts...OOOHH, AHHH for about 9 min and then all I hear is "THATS IT, MOM IS THAT ALL?" Oh the joy of July. It was fast but oh so fun and now this whole clan is off to Downatta for 3 days of camping.
Happy 24th to you all...see you in a while we are hitting the road for about 2 weeks...enjoy!!!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
MOM...is that it?
Labels:
Mom is that it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
fun fireworks! hope you had a great time camping!!! we miss you!
love ya
Tami...the first time I met you I thought WOW Brad is one lucky guy!! You were so gorgeous, with a beautiful smile, and friendly on top of it all!! I remember the awesome Christmas party a few years back at your house. It was so fun to hang out with everyone...miss seeing you guys as well!!! Brad was like another one of my bros growing up!! We definately need to get together more...your family is gorgeous!! Any more room for a boy??? I think Brad needs a boy!! He he
Post a Comment