Monday, October 8, 2007

Here it is...

So I did it...I started something that I have wanted to do for a while now...thanks to my awesome sister-in-law and cousin. Thanks Kristen and Ashely!!!

Life as we know it is still crazy, but like I always say, it is a GOOD CRAZY! So I am hoping now that I can spread this blog fever and get others to start so we can stay up on everyones day to day drama.....at least at our house that is what we call it.
Updates on the house: Still building
Updates on Brad: Still slaving away on the house..and getting to thin while doing it
Updates on Tammy: Still playing single mom...and not getting thinner while doing it
Updates on Sydney: Just got baptised..YEAH....It was an awesome day...we will share pictures
Updates on Audrey: Loves kindergarten and playing with her friends who will soon be her two next door neighbors.
Updates on Olivia: Go Diego Go is still her knight in shining armor.

The past few months have been quite an adventure, but everything is going good. Sometimes it is easy to get down, but like the title of this blog...lots of love from each other, family, and friends just keeps us going:
As you'll find out I love quotes or sayings of any type of inspiration, so I will share some with

First thought on the blog:
"People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered:Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives: Be kind anyway.
If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some ture enemies: Succeed anyway.
What you spend years building, someone would destroy overnight: Build anyway.
If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous: Be happy anyway.
The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow: Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough: Give the world the best you've got anyway.
You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God:
It was never between you and them anyway.
--Mother Terese
Hope this helps you...it helps me keep some things in perspective.
Well we will tune in again soon...till next time.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Love the new blog. Hopefully Brad won't wither away to nothing before the house is finished:)

James said...

My new diet is work with Brad at the house. Unfortunatly, like with any diet, I will not do it enough to really have an effect.

Amy Buff said...

Yea Tammy! I'm happy to now check your blog out too!