Friday, October 22, 2010

We are back...

Wow I have totally forgotten what a blog is and how to use it..long time and lots has happened. Instead of a catch up I am just going to do random events, experiences, and memories that I don't want lost or forgotten.
First things first...I am totally in love with a boy. Yes and it is not Brad...although he is still my main man, but this little man in my life right now is my total JOY!He is following in his sister Audrey's footsteps or I should say bumscoots. He is all over the place now and it is hilarious to watch. He is still so content and happy. He loves his sisters and gives the best hugs and warm sweet looks. Mr. S spoils us and is such a huge blessing in our lives. He loves dirt, dogs and is really good at making a dog sound. Not so much interested in standing, crawling, pulling up, talking etc....but he is moving and unloading the kitchen drawers "baby steps...or scoots".
Miss J is certainly on the other end of the spectrum...wow she is a kid who loves life to its very fullest. My stories of her go on and on but I don't always remember them when I want to so those memories will be random. She is loving school...except for all the rules. Still cant say her "R" but I love it...it makes her stories so much better.
Play play and play is pretty much her desire and she is so independent. She made her own punishment up the other day because she left us at the soccer game the other day....she wants her own shock collar....so I did, I got one...ok not one that shocks but I did get the child retraint leash out....and I will use it!Braces are off and retainer is in...no more snaggle tooth. Red is Mr. S's twin..they are so much alike. She is such a good kid...content and happy and so mini! Loves her musical talent...she is amazing I think.Mini Mom...that is her title. She is very ready to start babysitting and that really comes in handy. I remember always wishing for this moment and I am happy that it is here but really everything has gone so fast. She is really an amazing person and she teaches me things...one day I told her that I want to be just like her someday. She is loving the braces and the headgear...seriously can you believe they still have those things. She is way to responsible and grown up for her age. Lots of memories to come with her....soccer is over and that is sad....but what an awesome year! Thanks coach Jon for all the good times!

Life really is good right now...things are too busy...but at the same time just right and I wouldn't have it any other way. I get tired and frustrated with the fighting and the teasing, the crazy schedules, the home made lunches, the homework, the piano practicing drill sargent, the reading nazi, the hair monitor, taxi, dental hygienist, 2 church callings, chef, Dr., .....you know all the things but really I only get to do this for such a short time that I really am not tired of it I just wish I could always do better and take more pics, and record it all down better....because it is all going to fast.

I love the small things in life and I am going to focus on those.....so be ready for the small things...they make up my life and I LOVE it!

No comments: