I just barely realized that we have been tagged well I should say Olivia has been tagged (after reading JJ's again, I realized oh yeah, my daughters name is Olivia) First time being tagged...here we go.
Five things that you may not know about Olivia Jane McDougal:
1: When Olivia was born, the nurses went crazy because she had so much hair on her ears. Brad would put lotion on it and twist it up and it stuck out like little spikes off her ears.
2: Olivia potty trained herself one day when we were moving into our house. Since that day on she has never worn a pull up to bed and has not had an accident in the night. (can you tell she is the third)
3: She can sing word for word off of these 5 cd's, Hannah Montana, Miley Cyrus, Camp Rock, Wicked and Mama Mia. (after she started doing this, I remembered that it was my job to teach her songs like "You are my sunshine", "Insty W. Spider", "Five little monkeys", you know cute kids songs. (again she is the third child)
4:Olivia sleeps with everything..She has to have her dora blanket (it's big and fuzzy), and her 3 Webkinz dogs, her pig (from aunt Mindy), cow (from baby Jack), and fish (from grandpa dave). Yes pretty much she sleeps with the farm. When she wakes up in the morning and comes upstairs to get in my bed she brings the whole farm with her. It is so funny to hear her grunt all the way up the stairs with her big load.
5: Olivia has a fetish over her Aunt Kiki (Kristen, my sister), she wants to go to her house everyday, she has to call her almost every morning and any time we are shopping she thinks that we are meeting Kristen and if we don't she is so sad. She said that she wants to live at her house because "She loves me mom, and she misses me so much, so I beddo (better ) live at her house for a min. then I will come back"
Olivia wants to tag..Josh, Luke, Ethen & Tate
Monday, October 20, 2008
Livvy J has been TAGGED
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I so love Liv. She cracks me up. I haven't checked in on ya in weeks. Loved the snow pics. Glad you guys took advantage like we did. I never did post the picture of the toilet, did I?
KIKI love's her livy!!! It will probably change next week so I will relish in the moment! Hugs and lots of kisses to my livy J!!!!
ps--love the background my you are festive
Post a Comment