We had a great camping trip with the McDougal clan. Downata Hot Springs (never have I heard of the place..its located in Downy Idaho) It was great. We had the best time. Setting up the tent was fun..made us think a little...we did do it faster than last year.
Cooking in the fire, going down the slides, swimming, dutch ovens, Kristen running to the porta potty every few mins (good thing her tent was the closest to it-poor Kristen),
riding bikes & playing games are just a few high lights. Thanks McDougals, Bissendens, Jolleys & Grandma and Grandpa, we had so much fun.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Downata HOT Springs
Labels:
Downatta Hot Springs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It looks like you had a great time! Isn't camping so much work, but I love it to.
I know we missed you at the shower and at the property! I can't believe how big your girls are getting. Hey, how did you put your pictures together like that? Did you edit them before you put them on?
Looks like a blast!! I am hungry, the breadsticks look good!!! Cute girls!!
Post a Comment